Friday 1 July 2011

Ray Of Hope!

I guess its true when they say
there is always light at the end of the tunnel.......


dint realize that i would wake up to this beautiful morning
after a night of restless thoughts and dreams that were storming


The day starts with refreshing rain drops whispering in my ears,
promising me to feel the freshness i was craving for years
the sun is gaming with the clouds to make me believe
that there is always hope for the best and a reason to live


and cherish the beauty that has been set up for me around
relishing the quirking birds, the sizzling leaves, and the profound
energy that passes through my eyes, straight into my heart that does crumble
hoping to believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel.......


Its ME who can change the world i decide
its U who could always give me the hope to arrive
to a thought that can help US to vessel the hunger for peace
which to me has never existed or may be had decreased


with time owing to my foolishness and the decisions i took
intending to keep my life clean and open like a book
but now, its ME who is yearning for the happiness to funnel
hoping to believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel......


I now feel the ray of hope showing that its finally the time
to get something smoothed and settle on a regime
to set up few rules and some structure on the ground
and define my decisions and control the surround


only to regain what i lost and and to retain what I care for
and build more strength coz now ts happening for sure
and that, its no more a choice and a reason to shuttle
coz i clearly can see that there is HOPE and light at the end of the tunnel!









For all my friends, who feel why "ME"..feel the Ray of Hope!
Love Archana

No comments:

Post a Comment